16 August 2015

What's In My Bag?

HEY ALL!
Ever wonder what others bring along in their bag? Well today, I'll be showing the contents of my bag! There are actually more things i bring along such as camera for blogging, some makeup to touch up and etc. it really depends on that day but in this post i'll be sharing the essentials i bring whenever i'm out. My bag is a DKNY bag and i change my bag depending on my outfit but regardless of what bag, i still bring these essentials! Do read till the end as i have an exciting news!!

1. Wallet
What i personally think is the biggest essential where all the important cards are kept and most of all, money! My wallet is an inspired gucci wallet which i really love. It has great compartments for me to keep my cards and even my keys! I prefer big wallets compared to small ones as its easier for me to spot it in my bag.

2. Phone
Probably everybody's form of entertainment. It keeps me accompanied during bus/train rides where i listen to music, watch videos and browse social medias. I've been using this phone for so many years and i can't wait to change it soon as its in a really bad condition now hahahaha! Anyways, see that blue sticker there? I got it during GOT7's Fanmeeting in Singapore, so much misses i didn't want to take it off!

3. Power Bank & Phone Cable
My life saver. Particularly for people like me whose phone battery always drain soooo fast!

4. Tissue
What i think every girl has in their bag. You'll never know how much a packet of tissue could help you in any ways and its always have been a habit of mine to grab a tissue before i leave the house!

5. Water Bottle
• Cotton On •
I must always have a water bottle wherever i go. There are just those days where i don't feel like drinking any drinks except for water especially when i eat out and i don't order drinks. Is it just me or cute water bottle is a plus point as it keeps me into drinking more water!

6. Perfume
• Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist - Moonlight Dream •
Keeps me smelling good and sweet! I spray it before i leave the house and bring it along with me and used it whenever i feel like i need to. I totally love this perfume!!

7. Lip Balm
• Nivea - Fruity Shine Strawberry •
My lip's best friend! My lips tends to get really dry at times so I've got this in my bag. This lip balm has a really nice strawberry scent, soooo nice!

Before i end of this post, i have an exciting thing to talk about. I finally own a youtube channel and it's a shared channel between me and my best friend, Bridgitt from ClutterdRack

We filmed our very first video, "What's In Our Bags?" so do check it out! Watch to know what's in Bridgitt's bag ^_^ Let us know what you think of it in the comment section and don't forget to subscribe for more videos!!


And there you go, the contents of my bag! I hope you've enjoyed this post as much as I've enjoyed making it. I love knowing what people bring along too, so what's in your bag? 

Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Thank you for reading, talk to you on my next post! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment