30 August 2015

Impromtu Day

Black Crop Top - H&M | White Buttoned Up (Outerwear) - Unbranded | Grey Pants - Online | White Heels - Rubi 

This outfit that i put together was super last minute as i had an impromtu day out. I decided to go with some comfortable pants as well as a white buttoned up as an outwear for a little more touch. I absolutely love the colours of this outfit, well because i love black, white and grey too much, or rather monochrome oops. I guess this is by far one of my favourite outfit i put together, despite it being a super last minute outfit. 

I wore this outfit to a café which i will talk about very soon on my blog so be sure to stay tuned.
Let me know what you think of this outfit!

Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Till then! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment