3 April 2015

Monochrome Madness

White Crop Top - H&M | Black Slit Skirt - Unbranded | Cardigan - Cotton On | Air Force 1 - Nike
 White Frilly Socks - Cotton On | Inspired Céline Bag - Unknown

If you realised from my instagram, I always wear monochrome colours. Its literally monochrome madness. I need to add more colours into my closet hahaha!! This outfit that I put together, i love it a lot! I love how the cardigan brought the outfit to another level. It was my first time wearing my Air Force 1 out and i extremely love it!! Definitely my current favourite pair of shoe.

I got a person from ask.fm asking me to post up my recent outfits hence, i'll be posting up more of my recent ootds here on my blog, do keep a lookout xx

Talk to you on my next post, have a great day ahead! 
Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment