5 April 2015

By The Window

Striped Top - Unbranded | Ripped Jeans - Online | Belt - Unbranded | Black Leather Bag - Bugis Street 
Socks - H&M | Air Force 1 - Nike | Inspired Chanel Bracelet - Mum's

Can't get enough of my Air Force 1 shoes! I've been wearing it so much lately because it suits almost everything! I think my current shoe obsession are sports shoes and i kinda wanna get more hahaha I've been eyeing on Adidas Superstar. Anyways, i've also been wearing ripped jeans a lot lately, its definitely one of my fashion favourite! The ripped and distressed parts makes the outfit look edgy, looooove it!!

Let me know what kind of blog post i should do in the future.
Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.

Talk to you on my next post, have a great day ahead! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment