10 November 2014

Nail Tutorial: Floral And Glitter Accent Nails

♥ Hello There Lovelies! ♥ 
Today i'm going to show you girls how you can create this pretty Floral And Glitter Nails! It may seemed difficult to you, but trust me its not as complicated as you think. Follow my steps and i'm sure you can do it too!
STEP 1:
Alright, the first basic important step is to apply a few layers of base coat onto your nails. It is to protect and prevent your nails from turning yellow as well as giving your nails a smooth base for you to apply your nail polish.
STEP 2:
After you've applied your base coat, its time to add colours onto your nails! I chose a sheer pink glitter nail polish for my thumb, ring finger as well as my pinky finger. But of course, you can choose any colour of your choice ^_^ The reason why i didn't paint my middle and ring finger its because they're the accent nails.
STEP 3:
The next step is to paint your middle finger a colour of your choice. The middle finger is going to be the vintage floral design. I chose a purple colour but if i could, i would've chosen a white colour instead but i ran out of that colour :(
STEP 4:
As for the floral design, start by painting blobs onto your nails with a light colour. I used the pink nail polish that i used earlier. 
STEP 5:
 Moving on, take a dark pink polish and draw squiggly lines on the blobs to create a rose. You could draw the squiggly lines or you could also swirl the two colours together. If you don't have a dotting tool, you can always use a bobby pin or a toothpick!☺
Whats a rose without its leaves right? Take your dark green polish and draw leaves on the roses as well. I like to draw two leaves for each rose because i think it looks the best :D
STEP 6:
 As for your ring finger, paint a gold polish and go over it with glitter polish to make it more glittery.
STEP 7:
And finally, the last step! Apply a few layers of top coat to give your nails for a glossy and shine finish as well as to protect your nails from chipping and allowing your manicure to last longer.
And there you go, your floral and glitter accent nail design! I hope you've enjoyed this post as much as i enjoyed making it. If you did re-create this design, please share it with me on my social 
medias/email/ask.fm and i'll be so happy to see it! 
Till then, i shall talk to you soon on my next post. Have a nice day ahead!!  


Do vote at the poll located at the side of my blog to let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog!
Feel free to ask me any questions or suggestions for my blog and i'd be happy to make a blog post about it! : ask.fm/winyyyxx 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment