2 November 2014

Halloween Horror Nights 4 | Universal Studios |

HEY THERE EVERYONE!

Finally a new blog post! How did you guys enjoyed your Halloween? I had an amazing spooky time at the Universal Studios Singapore for the Halloween Horror Nights 4!!
It was such a thrilling experience, i couldn't wait to share with you guys more but i shall first show you my favourite part, my outfit of the day! :D


❁  Top • Unbranded ❁
❁ Loose Printed Pants • Unbranded ❁
❁ Inspired High Cut Converse • Unbranded  
❁  Denim Outerwear • Bugis Street ❁
❁  Socks • H&M ❁
❁ Leather Bag • DKNY ❁ [ Couldn't see my bag :( ]

Arrived at Universal Studios 2 hours before HHN4 and bought our tickets just in case it might get sold out as it was the last day of HHN4 so there might actually be a lot of people coming.


We had no idea what to do for 2 hours before HHN4 so we were basically just wandering around Sentosa.

Went into Hershey's, not to get anything but... to enjoy the air-con hahaha! It was so tempting for me to get chocolates there because you guys should know, i love love love chocolates so much but i thought i should rather spend it on something else :( Besides that, the things sold at Universal Studios are ridiculously expensive!

 Us at Hershey's!
Taking selfies non-stop because of boredom hahaha!
Drank Mc Cafe's Caramel Frappe before we went off to the entrance.

Finally it was time! We headed off to the entrance and the queue was so long. Scanned our tickets and went in! It was dark and there were lots of lights, loud music and scary background sound effects like laughter and screams. It was really spooky hahaha! In addition, it was so crowded!

The first part was a show. If i'm not wrong it was "The Minister Of Evil" something about Jonah Goodwill. Had no other what it is about actually and furthermore, i couldn't actually see what was going on at the front because the crowd was massive and many people were blocking me :( 
-The Huge Crowd-
While the show was going on, we took selfies :P

After the show ended, we head off to the attractions!
We have actually decided where we wanted to go first in the first place and it was the 'Mati Camp' which is a haunted house. Honestly, i am really scared of haunted houses but at the same time i really enjoy the thrill. The 'Mati Camp' was so creepy! The sound effects playing made it worst. I was literally holding on to my friends the entire walk inside, i couldn't describe further how scary it was.
 Most of all, I really dislike the scare zones!! I don't know about you guys but i am afraid of the scare actors more than the haunted houses. There were zombies, pharaohs, ghouls, demons and many more! I find them really creepy especially when they appeared out of nowhere and scare you. But soon i realized that if you actually show that you're not afraid (even if you actually do :p) and walked normally, they might unlikely scare you. Even if they do, just continue walking. Worst part of all, do not run! Hahaha because i did ran and the scare actors actually chased after me it was so freaky. That's the reason why i didn't took any photos with any of the scare actors. It makes me wonder how other people is so daring to ask for a photo! 
After Mati Camp, we went to the 'Revenge Of  The Mummy' which is a roller coaster ride in the dark. Really love it!! It was so fun i would want to go for it many times! After that, we went to Jack's 3-Dementia which is a haunted house full of scary clowns and the queue took over an hour and my legs were so sore!! :( Its really interesting as we were supposed to wear the 3D glasses in but i didn't because i was too afraid HAHAHA! I am really scared of clowns and i was hesitated to go for this haunted house but my friends wanted to so i came along but overall i still think the Mati Camp was way scarier!

Took photo with the Transformer!
Later on, we went for another roller coaster ride and wandered around as we were too afraid to go into more haunted houses hahaha!! I actually wanted to try 'Jing's Revenge' but the scare zone at that area was the area i hate the most because the zombie scare actors were so creepy and i also heard 'Jing's Revenge' was one of the scariest haunted house attractions there so i was too hesitated to go in.
We were exhausted and decided to went home. My dad picked me up and after that we also went to pick my sister up too. We head off to a coffee shop as my dad wanted to chill and have a talk with his friends as they were discussing about our trip to Hong Kong together with my dad's friends and their family this coming December. 
So that is also something to look forward on my blog as i will be doing a blog post about it as well as vlogging my entire trip soon!
Alright, that's it for this post and i'm still thinking if i should go to Halloween Horror Nights next year HAHAHA! Till then, i shall talk to all of you soon on my next blog post! Have a nice day ahead!! ♡♡♡

Do vote at the poll located at the side of my blog to let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog!
Feel free to ask me any questions and leave down suggestions on my ask.fm for my blog and i'd be happy to make a blog post about it! : ask.fm/winyyyxx

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment