9 December 2015

In A Parka

White Crop Top - H&M | Pants - Local Boutique | Parka - Gifted | Air Force 1 - Nike | Socks - Haji Lane | Bag - Bugis Street

I got inspired by many korean people/models i followed on Instagram and went to create this look. Other than my usual monochrome color palette, i also love army green and tried adding colours into my outfit with the parka. A plus point is that the parka matches my socks really well and i really like it! And of course, i had to go along with my usual favourite nike air force 1 shoes! teehee.

People might think i'm a little crazy for wearing a parka in Singapore with the very hot weather but hey, never wrong to wear something to feel good about your outfit. At least it makes me happy!

 Let me know what you think of this outfit and go re-create one!
Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Till my next post! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment