28 December 2015

Christmas Gift Swap

Hey There Everyone!
A late Merry Christmas to you! This post is a collab with one of the best people in my life, Bridgitt from ClutteredRack! We did a Christmas Gift Swap as you can tell from the title of this post. We planned this for quite some time already and I've always wanted to do one with someone and i finally did! We did this swap with the budget of  SGD$30, you can head down to her blog if you want to know what i got for her but in this post i'll be showing the things she got for me.

Let us just take a moment and admire the wrapping, isn't it just so cute? Especially the ornament on it and the way she decorated the christmas card is just soooo cute. I did wrapped mine with a cute wrapping paper but all i did was just a basic wrap hahaha!

Ring Holder - DIY
A handmade gift is always something i adore especially because its something someone did from scratch and the thoughts is always a plus point! When i first opened this gift i was like, "You made this?!" And today, this thing is displayed on my table with my rings on it, how cute!

Grid Socks - Local Store
I totally remembered walking into the store that sells these really cute socks and i went like "I want all of these!!" But at that time i didn't had any cash with me and i walked out with Bridgitt saying i'll comeback next time. If you know me very well, i am a massive socks lover and i just love wearing cute socks. I even have a collection of socks! (A hint of a new blog post coming up teehee) I'm so happy with this gift, always wanted one that was a see-through!

Colouring Book - Popular
I've seen many people having these kinds of colouring book and as an art lover/student, i would love to have one just for those time when i get really bored at home or even those times where i just feel like colouring and using all the creative juices in my brain hahaha! I remembered saying i wanted this to Bridgitt and she basically got the things i've mentioned that i wanted before, how sweet of her!  


And that's the end of this post, i hope you've enjoyed it and don't forget to check out Bridgitt's blog post to see what i got for her! Here is a video from us, TheOuterVerge, please subscribe for more videos, like and comment!
Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Till the next post! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment