26 September 2015

What's On My Iphone?

HEY THERE!
Phone contains privacy, cool stuffs and all that jazz. I always wonder what others have on their phones, so today i shall let you have a look on whats on my phone!

First of all, the phone i'm using is an Iphone 6 Gold. Yes, i finally got a new phone if you read my 'What's In My Bag' post you will know what i'm talking about. Also, i do have a 'Useless/Not Used' folder in my phone, but i kept it on a third page.
• HOMEPAGE 1 
Starting off, this is what you see first when you switch on my phone. I absolutely love my marble background! My homepage #1 is probably everyone's basic first page where you have apps like messages, calendar, photos, etc. 
• Help Folder 
This is where i keep apps that would help me like Calculator, Google Maps, Dictionary.etc

• Social Folder 
Where i store my social media apps. Snapchat is definitely my most used everyday app and is my favourite app of all time, so obsessed with it!! If you would like to follow, do follow my Instagram, Ask,fm, Tumblr.

• Homepage 2 
Am i the only one who likes to keep everything in folders? Hahaha! I feel that its more organized and i also find it easier for me to look for apps i want to use as it is categorized in folders.

• Entertainment Folder 
Gotta have youtube, i watch youtube videos every single day hahaha! I also love Mivo, its an Indonesian Channel app and i sometime catch up shows on my phone especially in public transports.

• Kpop Folder 
I absolutely love V app!! Its where you watch live broadcasts of korean celebrities. Its really entertaining, especially because its live and some broadcasts are those where they just randomly vlog on streets so i feel like i was there along with them when in reality, i'm not hahaha!

• Inspiration Folder 
Love Jenn, one of my many inspiration and i just had to download her app, its really amazing. And if you would like to check out outfits of me, do follow me on Lookbook!

• Workout Folder 
At the moment, i do not workout as much as i used to just because i couldn't find time hahaha i really hope to go back on track with my usual workout routine soon, but here are the apps i used when i workout!

• Photo Editing Folder 
One of the most opened folders where i edit my photos before i upload them to Instagram. If you would like to know how i edit my instagram pictures, do let me know and i'll probably do a blog post/video about it.

• Games Folder 
I don't play that much games but i do play them when i'm bored or when i'm on public transports. I love 2048, it's actually really addicting hahaha and Epsiode is a great game!

There you have it, What's On My Iphone! Click to watch TheOuterVerge's new video to know in details on Whats On My Iphone as well as Bridgitt's Iphone. Don't forget to Subscribe, Like and Comment!

Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Till the next post! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment