6 September 2015

Monochrome Lookbook

HELLO THERE!
I'm gonna be showing you guys how you can style Monochrome or rather how i style those colours. If you read my blog for quite some time and seen my instagram, you will definitely know that I style Monochrome almost all the time just because you can never go wrong with those colours!
White Basic Tee - Cotton On | Black Overalls - Bugis Steet | Sandals - SCAPE | Bowler Hat - Bugis Street | Lip - Sephora

 LOOK 1 •
What i personally think is the most casual out of the 3 Looks I'll be showing. Literally a basic white tee and throw on some overalls, there you have it. It's something comfortable and the hat makes the outfit look more put together as well!

White Crop Top - H&M | Kimono - Cotton On | Grey Pants - Online/Mum's | White Heels - Rubi | Lip - Etude House

• LOOK 2 
A more sophisticated look. I added the kimono to add a pop of prints to the outfit. Super in love with these pants i stole from my mum's closet hahaha and i added those chunky heels to match along my white crop top.

T-shirt Dress - Bugis Street | White Buttoned Up - Unbranded | Air Force 1  - Nike | Grid Sock - Rubi 

• LOOK 3 
Bought a t-shirt that is a little big? Use it as a t-shirt dress! Here i added a white buttoned up around my waist to make the outfit to another level and rock on my nike air force 1 shoes to help balance out the casual outfit! 

Here's our Monochrome Lookbook video. Watch to know Bridgitt's Monochrome Outfits! Don't forget to Subscribe, Comment and Like!
Let me know what you think of these outfits! Which one is your favourite?

Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Until then! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment