25 May 2015

D'good

HEY ALL!
It feels so good to be back for more café hunting! I've been wanting to go to D'good café for the longest time ever and i finally did!! There is a vlog at the end of this post so continue reading all the way!

As usual, i went there with my blogger buddy, Bridgitt! 

The café has a really pretty interior design hence one of my reason of wanting to check out D'good café. But what amazed me the most was it being a multi-storey café! It includes the bar, the lawn, the attic and the balcony. I would say that the prettiest interior design part has to be the lawn. There is a swing hung from the ceiling that is doubled up as a dining area too! Search it up, its really pretty but isn't the balcony pretty too!! I saw photos, it is really pretty at night with the fairy lights switched on.

We chose to sit at the attic because it feels so cosy with bean bags, huge teddy bears and cute decors. The part i liked the most was eating infront of the window! Perfect place for chilling out.

Ordering is a self-serivce there and you have to head down to the bar to order your food!
The bar has like a vintage theme to it, its really pretty!!

Both of us ordered the same drink, Caramel Frappé. We initially wanted smoothies but they were not available that day due to some reason. Its so nice having your food by the window especially in cafés! The Caramel Frappé is really nice! Love it. Didn't regret getting it but only kinda upset with the size as it was pretty small for the price.

We had to wait for our waffles for about 20 minutes because of cooking time therefore we were given a buzzer. I had Banana Cornflakes Waffle and Bridgitt had Ham & Cheese Waffle. We purposely chose one sweet waffle and one savory waffle to try out. Love the Ham & Cheese Waffle! It was my first time ever trying out a savory waffle and its really yummy! I kept eating Bridgitt's waffle hahaha! As for the Banana Cornflakes waffle, it wasn't really to my liking. A little too bland i guess? The banana was probably the only sweet component in the waffle. The adding of cheese on top to me isn't a good idea. I'd prefer a drizzle of maple syrup instead for sweetness. The whole waffle was really filling.
If you would like to give D'good café a try, head down to:

273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02, Singapore 278992
Tel: +65 6219 9807 
Opening Hours:
Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am to 11pm

Here's a short vlog i did that day, hope you'll enjoy my café video diary!
D'good Café Diary by winniewinyyy

Check out my outfit 'Simplicity' from the video.
I had a really nice time there! If i were to come again next time, hoping that i will have a chance to sit at the lawn because of the swing hehe! I hope you liked this post. If you have any café/restaurants recommendation, do let me know! ^_^

Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Till then, talk to you on my next post! Have a great day ahead! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment