6 February 2015

Habitat Coffee

 Hello There Everyone!  
I went out last few weeks with my close friend, Bridgitt! I'll be separating my blog posts into two parts of the day and part 1 will be this, whereas part 2 will be about what i did that entire day at S.E.A Aquarium along with a vlog so keep a lookout for that! :D

We went to to Habitat Coffee café to have our brunch.

The café was fully crowded so we sat outside but it was fine as we actually wanted to sit outside at the very first place to take good lighting photos of the food HAHAHA!! 

Everything on their menu sounds so delicious i had a hard time choosing what i want >_<

I chose Eggs Benedict as i have never tried it before. Coincidentally Bridgitt wants Eggs Benedict too so we ordered the same thing. But that's not all, we also ordered Hello Truffle fries and shared it ^_^
Eggs Benedict 
[ Poached eggs & honey glazed ham on sundried tomato bread topped with homemade hollandaise sauce ]

The eggs benedict was really nice. Super in love with the salad by the side. The salad dressing is nice and sweet, extremely love it! The eggs are well cooked and the holladaise sauce is nice. But i think the sun dried tomato bread are a little bit too salty for my liking but overall it isn't that bad as you eat it along with the poached egg together with the hollandaise sauce :-) 

Best part for me was the yolk!! Who else loves runny egg yolk? I extremely love it!!

 Hello Truffle 
[ Truffle fries dressed with fine grated parmesan ]
Out of everything my favourite has to be the hello truffle fries!! So crispy and love the added grated parmesan. Love it when my fries are cripsy on the outside and really soft in the inside and that turned out the way i liked it ^_^ Really recommend you to try this out if you drop by!

Overall the food is nice and i would love to go back to try other food! ^_^

If you would like to check out Habitat Coffee, head down to:

223 Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574335

Do check out their website for more infomation: www.habitatcoffee.com.sg

Can't wait to check out more cafés and blogging about it so be sure to look forward to more café reviews post! :D

Until next time, have a great day ahead! 
Do vote at the poll located at the side of my blog to let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog!
Feel free to ask me any questions or suggestions for my blog : ask.fm/winyyyxx 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment