17 October 2014

Brand New Start!

Hey There Everyone!


Its a brand new start! For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm Winnie! And for those of you who came from my previous blog, I hope you guys still remember me hahahaha! I'm so sorry that i have been hiatus for quite a long time now. I'm finally back and I've decided to make a new blog so i will not be using my old blog anymore due to some template settings that didn't allowed me to revamp my old blog because i really wanted to :( 

 I just changed some things here and there but no worries, i'll be still blogging the things i love to blog on my old blog here! ^_^ Do vote on the poll at the side of my blog to let me know what you guys would like to see on my blog! 

I honestly have no idea what to say already but i will be posting a new blog post soon so keep a lookout for it, until next time guys!

Feel free to ask me any questions: ask.fm/winyyyxx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment